I. Introduction Reviews
Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (the "Law") entered into force on April 7, 2016. Teknoteb Internet Services and Consultancy ("Menufast") takes the necessary administrative and technical measures by adopting the principles regarding the protection and processing of personal data in the relevant legislation in order to ensure compliance with the Law. The relevant legal regulations in force regarding the processing and protection of personal data will be applied with priority. In case of inconsistency between the applicable legislation and the Policy, Menufast agrees that the applicable legislation will apply. The policy entered into force on 26/07/2017. In case the whole or certain articles of the Policy are renewed, the effective date of the Policy will be updated. The policy is published on Menufast's website (www. Menufast.net) and made available to personal data owners. Changes and updates can be made to the Policy in order to comply with the changing conditions and legislation and can be submitted to personal data owners via the relevant website.
Reviews II. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
II.i. PRINCIPLES ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Of the Constitution. 20 / III personal data can only be processed in cases stipulated by law or with the express consent of the person, and the protection of personal data is guaranteed. In line with this right granted to personal data owners, Menufast processes personal data in accordance with the principles specified in the relevant legislation or in cases where the person has express consent:
- Processing in accordance with the Law and the Rules of Good Faith
- Ensuring that Personal Data is Accurate and Updated when necessary
- Processing for Specific, Clear and Legitimate Purposes
- Being Connected, Limited and Measured for the Purpose of Processing
- Preserving for the Period Stipulated in the Relevant Legislation or Required for the Purpose for which they are processed
Reviews II.II. TERMS AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
In principle, personal data can only be processed in cases with the express consent of the personal data owner.
As specified in the policy, customer / user etc. We do not process personal data of special nature. The explicit consent of the data owner should be explained on a specific subject, based on information and with free will. In the presence of one or more of the conditions mentioned below, personal data may be processed without the explicit consent of the owner.
Menufast processes personal data in accordance with the general principles specified in Article 4 of the Law in accordance with the purposes and conditions stated below.
- It is mandatory to perform personal data processing for the legitimate interests of Menufast, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms. In this context, personal data are processed by Menufast for the following purposes:
- Planning, auditing and execution of information security processes
- Establishing and managing information technology infrastructure
- Planning and execution of employees' access rights to user information
- Follow-up of finance and / or accounting works
Follow-up of legal affairs
- Planning and / or execution of activities of efficiency / productivity and / or appropriateness analysis of business activities
Planning and execution of business activities
- Planning and execution of information access authorizations of restaurants and business partners and / or suppliers
- Management of relationships with restaurants and business partners and / or suppliers
- Planning and / or execution of business continuity activities
- Planning and execution of corporate communication activities
Planning and execution of logistics activities
- Planning and execution of customer / user relationship management processes
- Planning and / or performing customer / user satisfaction activities
- Follow-up of customer / user requests and / or complaints
- Conducting activities to determine the financial risks of customers / users
Planning and / or execution of after sales support activities
Planning and execution of company audit activities
- Planning and execution of the operational activities required to ensure that the company activities are carried out in accordance with company procedures and / or relevant legislation.
- Ensuring the security of company operations
- Planning and execution of relevant processes in order to obtain the highest benefit from the products or services offered by the company
- Follow-up of contract processes and / or legal requests
- Execution of strategic planning activities
Planning and execution of production and / or operation processes
Planning and execution of market research activities for the sales and marketing of products and services
Planning and execution of marketing processes of products and / or services
Planning and execution of the sales processes of products and / or services
- Ensuring that the data are accurate and up-to-date
- Providing information to the authorized institutions based on the legislation
Reviews III. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Menufast ensures that personal data is processed and protected in accordance with the law by taking other administrative and technical measures stipulated in accordance with the relevant legislation and to be notified by the KVK Board in order to ensure the security of the personal data it processes. In this context, Menufast also handles technological possibilities and application costs in order to process personal data in accordance with the law, to store them in secure environments, to prevent unauthorized access risks and any other unlawful access, to prevent accidental data loss, to prevent deliberate damage and deletion of data. takes reasonable technical and administrative measures.